Prefer an off-the-back hydration solution instead of an over-the-shoulder pack? The Seral 7 lumbar pack was made for you. Featuring an included 1.5-liter lumbar reservoir and magnetic bite valve that attaches to the hipbelt for easy access. Some lumbar packs have a tendency to creep around while you ride,we promise this one wont. Compression straps pull the pack into your lower back and wrap around your hips for supreme stability, even over technical terrain. A zippered main compartment and hipbelt pockets fit your spare tube, patch kit, CO2 inflator and more.
For riders who require hydration or gear storage while riding, but prefer the off-the-back carry and minimalism provided by lumbar packs.
Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort by keeping the pack close to your body. This is created by a breathable airmesh wrap hipbelt that contours over the hipbone, Osprey's ErgoPull cross-body waist strap closure system that pulls the pack into the lumbar and side compression straps that pull the load close to your body, providing the most comfortable, secure and stable carry.
A dedicated hydration compartment stores an included 1.5 L lumbar reservoir for short to medium rides and compresses for stable carry, while the hose magnet attaches to the bite valve for easy access while riding.
Constructed with PFC-free recycled bluesign®-approved nylon; a sustainable build that's tough and durable to endure years of riding.
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
- Included Osprey Hydraulics 1.5 L lumbar reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic hipbelt bite valve attachment
- Large zippered main compartment with reservoir sleeve
- Easily accessible zippered front pocket with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic