Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and Polygiene® permanent odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because its Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, flatlock seams to minimize chafing and a 22-inch inseam for comfort with big boots.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- 22" inseam hits upper calf above boots
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size MediumSlim Fit Size Chart
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved