This soft fleece has a powerful attitude for getting thing done. The Crosstrek™ Hybrid Hoody, made from our newest fleece fabric, provides next-to-skin comfort during extended movement, durability for season after season pursuits and stretch for the full range of active motion. Beautifully crafted from Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, it has a smooth, flat outer face that slides under outer layers. A soft, napped inner surface traps warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry. We covered the torso with a lightweight, 100% nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stretches, blocks wind and moisture, and dries quickly. Flat-seam stitching throughout reduces bulk and minimizes chafing under pack straps or harness. The cuff design lets you push the sleeves up your forearms for climbing and thumb loops hold the cuffs in place when you need additional warmth and comfort. With two zippered pockets and a streamlined, helmet-compatible hood.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort during movement, durability and stretch for full range of motion
- Flat-seam stitching reduces bulk and chafing
- Cuffs constructed for ease of movement and minimal bulk; thumb loops help to cover hands
- Two zippered pockets; right-side pocket includes an interior media pocket for your phone
- Hood constructed with a close, streamlined fit for added warmth and use under a helmet
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% spandex jersey face with a fleece back. Hybrid body: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.