With extra-long, heat-trapping pile fibers, the Re-Tool adds warmth to any scheme you can imagine. Soft, slightly fuzzy and irresistibly livable, it’s made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece with 51% recycled content. It has a two-layer, fleece stand-up collar for wind protection, a nylon-reinforced front placket with snaps for quick venting, a roomy kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket, one chest pocket and flat-seam construction throughout to reduce bulk and eliminate seam chafing. It’s also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of deep-pile 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece with extra-long fibers that retain warmth
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece for warmth and nylon-reinforced placket with four snaps
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
Body: 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece.
Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
Fair Trade Certified sewn