The Day Star™ is our ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back. It also does double duty in the front country—remove the reservoir, and it’s got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and you’ve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails. If you’re loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability on the trail. When you’re traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that won’t snag on branches. No matter what you’re carrying, the women’s-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack