Built for warmth, comfort and freedom of movement in cool and windy conditions, this technical fishing hoody has a stretchy and durable face with lightweight, fast-wicking insulation in the body and hood.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wick 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on the lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high