The Rinchen Short Sleeve Tee has a UPF rating of 40 and the best breathablilty on a hot summer day, featuring a soft fabric with a permanent wicking finish which transports moisture from the inside out. Stink free, it incorporates Polygiene® technology, which uses natural silver salt to fight odor. The slim fit makes it a perfect baselayer to pack in your bag for every adventure.
- Fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, utilizing natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing
- microorganisms. It lasts the life of the garment and does not wash out
- Permanent wicking finish that transports moisture from the inside out for a quicker dry time
- Reversed flat seams with Seamsoft® thread, the softest in the market, for bulk-free comfort
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps, hipbelt and harness
- UPF rating of 40
- Center back length: 28 1/4"
- Weight: 100 g. (3.53 oz.)
- Fabric: 91% polyester / 9% spandex with Polygiene® odor control technology