One of the comfiest styles is now made in one of our comfiest fabrics. The Retro Pile Marsupial, made with double-sided, high-pile shearling fleece that is as soft and cozy on the inside as it is on the outside, is perfect for relaxing rest days, campfire nights and primo bouldering conditions. The generous, quarter-length zipper makes pulling it on and off between goes hassle-free. Vislon® zippers finished with grosgrain pulls secure chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets. Easy elastic binding finishes collar, center front, cuffs and hem. Fit is straight on side seams for a modern, boxy fit that isn’t too bulky when searching for footholds, kindling or the last beer at the bottom of the cooler.
- Retro-inspired high-pile fleece designed for rest days and campfire nights
- Generous quarter-length zipper makes taking on and off a breeze
- Three Vislon® zippers secure access to both chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets; finished with grosgrain pulls
- Elastic binding around collar, center front, cuffs and hem
- Straight fit on side seams for a modern, boxy fit and comfort; made for layering
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
Regular Fit Size Chart
Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn