The Fitz Roy Redfish Responsibili-Tee is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Representing the next stage in the evolution of Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
Fair Trade Certified sewn