Trek confidently at elevation without worrying about losing a finger or two with these windproof, water-repelling and lightly insulated soft shell gloves. Made with touchscreen-compatible material, you won’t have to take them off to use your phone every time you want to take a picture of the views, and because they’re built with technology to keep your hands in their natural position, you’ll never feel the urge to take them off.
WindWall fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. WindWall 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.
- Touch-screen compatible gloves
- 100% windproof fabric
- Soft shell on back of hands blocks wind and moisture and keeps hands warm and dry
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Heatseeker insulation provides extra warmth
- Silicone gripper palm provides a superior grip
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off