Created by studying the foot in motion, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
• Mesh and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Hyperlock TPU film heel counter for security
• M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• Breathable mesh lining
• Integrated insole
• Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
• TrailProtect rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
• Vibram TC5+
• Stack Height (heel/toe): 11.5/11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4/4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug
• Weight: 7oz / 196g (1/2 pair)
The Trail Glove 5 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size.