This item is available for In-Store Pickup. Does not ship.
Boonedox engineers used the classic T-Bone® as a blueprint and developed an additional model featuring a redesigned extrusion to add versatility to your overall fishing experience.
- Rugged anodized, 50” horizontal aluminum cross-bar
- Red powder coated aluminum bent support
- Stainless steel fasteners
- High density plastic cover to protect your kayak
- Adjustable / removable guide posts
- Weighs only
- Gear grooves on 4 sides of the aluminum extrusion
This new groovy design takes your T-Bone® to a whole new level. With the ability to accept most track-mounted items on the market, your T-Bone® can now accompany you and the kids on the bank fishing trip and will accommodate your fishing rods, cameras, drink holders, etc. At the end of the day, simply remove the guide posts from the T-Bone® and use a wall-mounted track to neatly hang your T-Bone® for better garage organization.
California residents: This product contains chemicals or substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information please visit this website: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Made in North Carolina...always will be.